Save this date: Tuesday 20 January 2015! For anyone studying and researching history or related disciplines, this will be an important opportunity to locate key libraries, archives and collections. Following up on the successful 2014 History Day, Senate House Library and the Institute of Historical Research Library will be hosting a second History libraries & research open day with the support of the School of Advanced Study. With the open history fair and one-on-one research clinics in Macmillan Hall and training sessions in a nearby seminar room, the event aims to match researchers and historians with the skills and collections they need. Keep an eye on the event website for further details and we hope to see you here in January!
- Why did the National Library of Scotland write its Climate Action Plan?
- Linnean Society Collections Profile
- Introducing the Bibliography of British and Irish History’s Reading Lists
- Account of the Fatal Hurricane by which Barbados suffered in August 1831
- Collection Ecologies: History Day 2021- Environmental History