- Why did the National Library of Scotland write its Climate Action Plan?
- Linnean Society Collections Profile
- Introducing the Bibliography of British and Irish History’s Reading Lists
- Account of the Fatal Hurricane by which Barbados suffered in August 1831
- Collection Ecologies: History Day 2021- Environmental History
Art collections History Day 2021 History of Medicine Gender History National Archive of Portugal Church history Digital resources Institute of Modern Language Studies universities War Technology Middle East Peace Russian History Hope and Fear sources British History Online Maritime History pamphlets Suffrage Being Human First world war Armenian history Guildhall Library primary sources hospital records Archives Activism Fashion history Archbishops of Canterbury Exhibition Archives Nationales (France) conservation Africa Labour history British history Memory oral history anti-Apartheid movement Feminism Asia Architecture Women's history Research Centre for German and Austrian Exile Studies Warburg Library Linnean BBIH refugees History of engineering American trail History of Science caribbean history New Worlds 3D printer environmental history History of mathematics social history William Shakespeare Missionaries Economic history Irish history Harry Price public health History day German history nature memories North American history medical history London tracts Magic Researchers natural history Event local history Photography Bibliography of British and Irish History Garden history LGBTQ history Education Business collectors climate change