Here we bring together posts by researchers about the collections they have used and their experiences in libraries and archives.
- Esther Brot introduces a new blog series: How To: Postgraduate Students Delve into Archival Research.
- Katya Morgunova writes about researching in Archives in St Petersburg.
- Anna Young relates her experiences at the Archives Nationales in France.
- Benjamin James gives us a glimpse into the Torre de Tombo, the National Archive of Portugal.
- Hannah Connell writes about how understanding metadata and cataloguing helps her research in the British Library’s Russian-language periodicals.
- Charlie Berry writes about libraries and archives for the History of London: Historical research in London archives.
- Jordan Landes thanks libraries and archives used for her research on London Quakers in the context of early modern London and in the Atlantic world: Many thanks to libraries and archives!