Here we bring together posts by researchers about the collections they have used and their experiences in libraries and archives.
- Esther Brot introduces a new blog series: How To: Postgraduate Students Delve into Archival Research
- Anna Young relates her experiences at the Archives Nationales in France
- Benjamin James gives us a glimpse into the Torre de Tombo, the National Archive of Portugal.
- Charlie Berry writes about libraries and archives for the History of London: Historical research in London archives
- Jordan Landes thanks libraries and archives used for her research on London Quakers in the context of early modern London and in the Atlantic world: Many thanks to libraries and archives!